INTER ANNUAL VARIABILITY OF ONSET DATES OF SOUTH WEST MONSOON OVER KERALA DURING 1975-2013

Publication Date : 04/10/2017

DOI : 10.22623/IJAPSA.2017.3105.BZVRE


Author(s) :

ANIE S S.


Volume/Issue :
Volume 3
,
Issue 9
(10 - 2017)



Abstract :

Inter annual variability of onset dates over Kerala during 1975 to 2013 was studied. Out of 38 years only 10.5% of the total period fall under normal onset of the monsoon and remaining 89.5% falls under abnormal onset of monsoon.


No. of Downloads :

4